Brains Report recently had the opportunity to interview YouTube legend Harley Morenstein. Harley is best known for co-creating, producing, and hosting the YouTube show Epic Meal Time, which has more than 7 million subscribers. Recently, Harley launched his own food brand called Super Snack Time, which features unique jerkies, mac and cheeses, and more.
After a brief introduction, we get into the interview at about 1:05, and my reviews of the Pizza in a Bag and Mac & Cheese in a Box follow at around 57:56.
Selected Links from the Episode
- Buy Pizza in a Bag on Amazon
- Buy the other Super Snack Time treats (enter code “BRAINS” for a discount)
- Super Snack Time on Instagram
- Check out Super Snack Time on Twitter
- Super Snack Time on Facebook
- Harley’s Instagram
- Harley’s Twitter
- Epic Meal Time on YouTube
- Our video review of Super Snack time
- Our unboxing of the Mac & Cheese in a Box
This is only the third episode of the Brains Report Podcast. We appreciate you sticking with us as we figure out how this whole podcasting thing works. We are taking steps to make future recordings sound better. I want to give a huge thank you to Ryan Wert for helping guide us through this process and salvaging our poor recordings.
The Brains Report Podcast is now available on iTunes, Stitcher, and Spotify. If you use a different podcatcher, comment below with the one you use, and we’ll try to get on there for you.
Our goal is to release a new episode every two weeks. If you’d like to know right away when a new episode is available, you can
- Add our podcast to your favorites in your podcatcher
- Enter your email address in the box to the right (on a PC) or below (on a mobile device) to subscribe to our blog, or
- “Like” us on Facebook
And, if you have any questions about Super Snack Time, please post them in the comments, and we’re happy to help.