I’m a card-carrying member of many exclusive clubs: Costco Executive, AAA, NAACP, Church of the SubGenius, and Mensa. Amazon Associates is so secretive that they don’t even give out cards. Lucky for you, I’m a member. I recently discovered this gives me access to special promo codes for deals on all sorts of products I’ll probably never buy. But, you might be interested. In fact, it’s my duty to hook you up. Let’s look at some of these Amazon promo codes.
How Does It Work?
Before you start spending your money, I need to tell you how it works. I’m required to warn you that all of the codes are for a “limited time only” and “while supplies last.” There are two ways you can redeem the discounts. You can simply click the links I provide for you below, and the discount will be applied instantly. Or, you can choose the old-fashioned route of going to the item’s product page, adding it to your cart, and entering the promo code at check out. That seems like a lot of extra work, but I don’t judge.
Now that you know what you are doing, here are some of the deals that I felt were worth noting:
- 20% off Colavita Mediterranean Extra Virgin Olive Oil (68 oz.) (promo code: 20EVOOMED, expires 11/30)
- 50% off MUSCLE MAN – Pre Workout Muscle Builder (306 g) (50MUSCLEPRE, expires 11/30)
- 15% off Bodylogix Natural Grass-Fed Whey Protein Powder (1.6 lbs.) (15NATURAL, expires 11/30)
- 40% off Chesapeake Bay Candle Mind & Body Collection (40SPREADJOY, expires 11/25)
- $6 off Wiremold CMK50 Cord Mate II Kit Wall Cord Cover (White) (6CODEOFF, expires 11/30)
- 40% off Ramaka Solutions – Insulated Lunch Bag Box (40BEST13BAG, expires 12/1)
- 15% off Farberware Food Huggers Reusable Silicone Food Savers (15BIHUG, expires 11/24)
- 15% off Fred THE OBSESSIVE CHEF Bamboo Cutting Board (15BIOBCH, expires 11/24)
- 30% off Yes4All Waterproof Picnic Beach Blanket (30Y4AK6Q1163, expires 11/27)
- 15% off Amprobe IRC-110 Infrared Camera (15AMPROBEIRC, expires 11/30)
Now, just because I listed the products above, it does not mean I endorse them. I have not tried or researched any of them. I’m just passing discounts along to you. Although, all of the above products have average ratings of at least 4 stars on Amazon.
Whenever You Buy Something Online Use a Promo Code
Don’t worry if you didn’t see anything you liked. I have a little hack that I like to call Google.com. Whenever I’m about to buy something online from any website, I do a little Google search for “[brand/website] promo codes.” In case you’re a little dense, I substitute the product’s brand or the website I’m buying from in place of [brand/website]. About 80% of the time, I end up saving some decent money on something I was going to buy anyway.
I’ll try to post Amazon promo codes every month or so to get you the DEEP discounts. And, please share this article if you know people who might be interested in the products listed above.